Order notification on WhatsApp through ZapSeller
updated 5 months ago
In this article, we are going to discuss about how you can integrate WhatsApp with your account.
WhatsApp is free to download messenger app for smartphones. WhatsApp uses the internet to send messages, images, audio or video. The service is very similar to text messaging however, WhatsApp uses the internet to send messages. From WhatsApp, you can get quick messages for your any order successfully placed on website.
By this integration, WhatsApp message will go to the client as well as seller for successfully placed order.
Steps to integrate with WhatsApp are as follows:
Note- You must have WhatsApp account for this.
1. Log into your admin panel and scroll down. When you can see the module section, click on ‘.
2. Click on WhatsApp option.
3. Fill the details in .
- Enable Extension – You need to enable the radio button to activate this integration. This is the mandatory field.
- Store URL – Enter your store URL here.
- WhatsApp Phone number – Enter your phone number with your country.
- Seller name – Write seller name here.
4. Click on ‘Save’ button to save your changes
Now check how to get order notification on WhatsApp through
1. You can check the cart and you can update the cart for quantity. Also, you can check the grand total, and then you can proceed to checkout.
2. Now when you will try to check out, you need to fill details of the billing address in the information. In the phone number field write your phone number with country code.
3. In payment, you can select any option as per your convenience. Here, I selected ‘Cash on Delivery’ option.
4. Last, you can review and then place the order.
5. When you will successfully be done with the payment part, you can see on the screen that your order is placed successfully.
6. Check your WhatsApp, you must have got a message about order is placed successfully.