In this article, we are going to discuss about how you can integrate payment gateway with your account.
Now, get paid faster with . You can now add a payment link to invoices when you email them to your customers. This guide shows how to integrate your account and start receiving payments directly in .
one of the best payment gateways in India. You can enable your customers to pay you using credit/debit card or . Sellers just need a working bank account to enroll themselves at , and start selling online. charges 2% of the successful transactions and service tax extra. will collect the money on your behalf and send the amount in your bank account within 3 business days. There is no other fee to use the service.
Signup Free With Instamojo. As a customer, you’ll get faster approval.
Steps to Integrate With
You can now integrate with and start collecting payments for the invoices that are emailed to your customers from . It is assumed that you have active accounts on both & . Here are the steps:
1. Get some information from your account:
Login to https://www.instamojo.com/developers/ with your registered account and note details for Private API Key, Private Auth Token, and Private Salt Key. You can find these details by clicking on ‘API & Plugins’ link on dashboard as shown below.
2. Log into your and scroll down. When you can see the module section, click on ‘Modules’.
3. Try to scroll down and you will see the option then click on .
4. Fill the details:
- Enable extension - You need to enable the radio button to activate this integration. This is the mandatory field.
- Is testing - Enable the is testing button for testing.
- link - Write link here e.g. https://test.instamojo.com
- API key - Private Auth token is to determine which account an API request is coming from.
- API secret - Private API key is a secret token which is submitted to requests in in order to identify the origin of request.
- Merchant name - Write your merchant name here
- Currency - This is the dropdown list, where you can select the currency as per your need. This is the mandatory field.
5. Click on ‘save’, button to save your changes.
Now check how to accept payment using in .
1. First, add a product to the cart.
2. From Cart, try to check out.
3. Then you will be redirected to the sign-in page before the checkout process.
4. After sign-in, you can see your account and edit it as well. You can also check your previous order records here.
5. You can check the cart total, update the quantity and then proceed to checkout.
6. Now, when you click on ‘Check Out’, you need to fill details of the billing address.
7. In payment, select the ‘’ option and continue.
8. Last, customer can review and then place the order.
9. When you will successfully be done with the payment part, you can see on the screen that your order is placed successfully.