How to integrate RazorPay with ZapSeller?
updated 7 months ago
In this article, we are going to discuss about how you can integrate the payment gateway with your account.
Integrating your account with allows you to accept payments from customers via the Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, or through any of our supported wallets.
To integrate :
1. Create and activate an account with Razorpay
2. Get your API key and Key ID (Key Secret) from .
Key ID and API Key are used as security credentials for authenticating the user. They are used to prevent your account from being abused. We strongly advise not to share your Key ID and API Key to anyone.
To get your Key ID and API Key,
- Log in to your account and verify that you’re in Live Mode.
- If you’ve already generated the API Keys, you can find your Key ID under API Keys tab at the bottom-left of the dashboard.
- If you haven’t generated the API Keys yet, click on the Generate Live Key button to get your Key ID and API Key (Key Secret).
- It is advised to save your API Key and Key ID (Key Secret) by downloading them because Key ID will not be displayed again anywhere inside the account.
- If the API Key was not saved earlier, you can regenerate it by clicking on the Regenerate Live Key button under the API Keys tab, and the API key and Key ID (Key Secret) will be displayed on a popup.
- If you regenerate your Keys, make sure to use the newly generated Key ID and API Key while integrating with ZapSeller Checkout
Procedure to find the parameters for LIVE and TEST accounts are same, follow below steps to configure any of the method.
Go to the Settings menu from the left dashboard and under the API keys tab you will find both the required parameters as shown below:
3. Log into your admin panel and scroll down. When you can see the module section, click on ‘.
4. Click on ‘’ option.
5. Fill the details:
- Enable Extension – You need to enable the radio button to activate this integration. This is the mandatory field.
- API KEY - Write your API KEY here.
- API Secret - Write your API Secrete here.
- Merchant Name - Write your merchant name here.
- Currency – This is the dropdown list, where you can select the currency as per your need. This is the mandatory field.
6. Click on ‘Save’ button to save your changes.
Now check how to accept payment using in
1. First, add a product to the cart.
2. From Cart, try to check out.
3. Then you will be redirected to the sign-in page before the checkout process.
4. After sign-in, you can see your account and edit it as well. You can also check your previous order records here.
5. You can check the cart total, update the quantity and then proceed to checkout.
6. Now, when you click on ‘Check Out’, you need to fill details of the billing address.
7. In payment, select the ‘’ option and continue.
8. Last, you can review and then place the order.
9. For payment, click on ‘Pay with ’ button.
10. Fill the details like your phone number & email address and proceed.